Undervalued Technology Stocks in 2021 [Updated Daily]Looking for undervalued technology stocks to buy in 2021? Below are 30 tech companies you'll love, updated daily.
Undervalued Technology Stocks With Long-Term Growth Potential
Finding undervalued tech stocks can be a difficult task.
Investors know that the technology sector is delivering disruptive innovation, and providing strong potential for high growth. Because of this, finding awesome stocks that have gone unnoticed by wall street can be tough.
We’ve developed this stock scanner to identify growing tech companies, with indicators that the Company is currently undervalued.
Using the DiscoverCI Stock Screener we scan for stocks daily meeting the following criteria:
- TTM Revenue Growth Greater Than 7.5% (Remove Low Growth Companies),
- Price to Book Ratio Less Than 4.50 (Industry Average is Approx. 7),
- Price to Revenue Less Than 8 (Industry Average is Approx. 9),
- Price to Earnings Ratio Less Than 50,
- Debt to Equity Ratio Less Than 75% (Indicator of Safety), and
- Return on Invested Capital Greater Than 10% (Remove Companies With Low Quality Growth).
These companies are growing earnings, and have indicators of stability. They also may be undervalued by the market given their low valuation ratios when compared to industry averages.
The list is sorted by revenue growth from high to low. Below is our list of undervalued technology stocks to add to your portfolio in 2021.
We update this list daily. Last updated: June 18th, 2021